Friday, December 02, 2005

Orgasms…come again?

As promised here is another orgasmic post; this is the third, “The Triple Tickle”; the other two - just in case you missed them - were very well received:

Orgasms... did you see this coming?
Orgasms... the second coming.

The triple tickle is appropriate not just as this is the third ‘instalment’; it also refers to that Holy Trinity of simultaneous stimulation of the clitoris, the vagina and the anus (if you can manage it that is…it is very manageable!).

This would usually involve fingers of both hands and definitely the tongue; if any of you guys (or girls!) out there aren’t keen on using this wondrous mouth organ (well it’s an instrument!) to give your girl pleasure then…err…get the fuck off my blog you Goddam weirdos!…;-) …ahem, to continue: of course, this can lead to positional problems so finding the ideal juxtaposition of bodies is essential for comfort and efficacy. It need not be fingers, those cute little ‘finger’ shaped vibrators (you know the ones I mean!) would be even better plus gel/ baby oil/ other sex play lubricants or similar textured edible materials (honey, cream…) could also be employed to great effect...apparently.

Below is an image that doesn’t demonstrate the aforementioned positioning and may not demonstrate any of what I have referred to either, but hey, who cares if it does or not: it turns me on...and could be very loosely connected with a ‘triple tickle’! You will note the right-hand 'bud' is closed and the left-hand one is open revealing the outer, supporting tendrils which, when closed-up, protect the 3 inner, sentient, manipulating tentacles…you can just get a glimpse of supporting tendrils of the third bud which is positioned for maximum pleasure, those outer tendrils are supporting the “victim’s” weight while the inner, probing tentacles stimulate…well you can imagine what they’re doing…you can imagine that, can’t you? If not I’m wasting my time!




The above image is, as before, borrowed from the erotic sketches and stories of

Marjorie Baldwin Greene... it is called "Pollination"...oooeer.
If you crave for more sperm, seeds, ovaries, fertilisation, embryos and male and female bits, in simple picture form,
go here
S.O.
Category:orgasm

25 comments:

Gavin Corder said...

Everyone's got a weird mate... You know the one that you get on really well with, but you don't let on to the rest of your social circle that you know him?

Well I think you may be mine! :-)

Span Ows said...

Gavin, Gavin , Gavin...what will Mr.s Corder say?...you've come first again!...;-)






Weird?...I'm hurt....weird but lovable maybe...but just weird?...:-(

Gavin Corder said...

He must have very green thumbs, Sarnia - that clematis is thriving!

Span Ows said...

Yes Sarnia, I am an outdoor type and fond of plants...not necessarily flowers, mind.

My profile (agrarian aesthete etc) is true...yes! it is!

Anyway, I expect you are thinking I'm going to make some smutty gardening type comment like:

I enjoy sowing my seeds, I like rubbing those stalks, I love the feeling of embedding my cucumber/carrot/ marrow/ parsnip in some moist fertile spot, I'm always digging my tool somewhere etc etc..

Well I just won't say it! I won't!!!




Doh!

Span Ows said...

Green as in healthy Gavin...not green as in inexperienced!!! ...Oh I say!

Kayfer Kettle said...

Or green as in mouldy...

Span Ows said...

Damn it Kayfer! You could have a point there!...or green as in money!!!!...

...OK, mouldy it is!...:-(



...and just what were you doing up at that time of night (morning!!!)young lady?

Gavin Corder said...

I think mouldy has it!

Span Ows said...

Hope the lie down helps!

If I ever get to Guernsey I would be happy to give a presentation to your club (The GLGA);it could involve just a talk and slide-show or an exhibition of useful tools to get the most from your favorite spot...the g (garden) spot, or even involve practical demonstartions with members or the audience...of course it would not just be for the ladies in the club, a meeting open to the public would be better, all comers welcome...

Gavin Corder said...

Will they be producing a calendar this year, Sarnia?

Linda Mason said...

So span, me old orgasmatron, do you practice the holy trinity and if yes (if LOL....)then what position do you believe achieves the most delight and where do you prefer your tongue to go? I ask because if you and I are going to meet next October then I need to see if you measure up to Mr Mags.

BTW, Sarnia, did you choke when Crouch scored number 2?! I did.

Span Ows said...

Mags!...what DO you mean?...you know I'm a 40 year old virgin librarian that works voluntarily in the local museum on my day off!...I don't speak to girls!

but................
...if I did........re positioning it could be with the lady in question facing the front, sat down (on a work bench??...oooer) with her legs drawn up (maybe her own hands in the crease behind the knees holding her legs back) or facing backwards, head down and with the booty up in the air...or even hanging upsidedown (like from a bar/ beam in the gym!!hehehe) with legs apart so the guy can approach from either the front or back to really get some deep tongue action...!!

...it would be tongue-vag, finger-clit (kneading gently) then, after a bit, vice versa...i.e. tongue-clit finger-vag
...never been a tongue-anus man except in 'out-of-control' passion situations...so maybe I couldn't match Mr.Mags there, whom would know that anus of yours like the back of his hand...erm...maybe...(gulps)

...am I saying this out loud?...

(oh...my..God!)

Sarnia...lend me some pills!

Gavin Corder said...

Do you think you could be a bit more specific Span?

Linda Mason said...

FROTTEL!!!!!! Oh Span, I certainly got a good answer there. Absolutely brilliant. I shall comment no more apart from saying that we really must meet! (I haven't has such a good laugh for ages...thank you.)

Sarnia: " (with the odd strategically placed hoe)"....you were in every picture then?

Span Ows said...

hehehe...but they've ignored me again...look here...

http://books.guardian.co.uk/news/articles/0,6109,1656302,00.html

Linda Mason said...

No, no, they didn't ignore you Span because what you have written is pure poetry when compared to some of the dross that gets written in so called erotic fiction (and not so erotic fiction)....not that I ever read it you understand, my Mom tells me about it.

Gavin Corder said...

Stop it Mags you've encouraging him!!!!!!!!!

Linda Mason said...

I may well be encouraging him Gavin but he could make a fortune from some of this stuff. I like a man with talent!

Gavin Corder said...

Actually I've suggested he should write erotic novels for the female market under a nom de plume such as "Ophelia"...

flyingfinn said...

I definately agree about the tongue, Span. It's much better just to get stuck in.

Ros said...

Blimey Span, it's been an education!

Everyone in the office must wonder why I've been staring wide eyed with mouth open (as if awaiting fly) at my computer for the last half an hour!

Span Ows said...

hehehe, tahnks Ros, it's been a great laugh looking at all those comments again! I've been through the blog-mangle since those heady days!

P.S. Isn't Ivor being a WUM today???

Ros said...

Ivor is on another planet!

Have a good weekend xx

Span Ows said...

It would help if you posted on q more recent post!
pleqse forgive typos...on a french keyboard in Morocco!!...so I/ll be working all weekend

Span Ows said...

P.S.....ooops:::you hqve q good weekend too!