Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ows's optical opiate...

Another poll and one I am a bit more interested in...yes, the Sexiest Women in the World according to readers of FHM Magazine in the UK. Jessica Alba has been crowned as the sexiest followed by glamour model Keeley Hazell and Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria. [BBC link]

"She's a talented, successful and beautiful actress who clearly has sex appeal that translates worldwide," said the magazine's editor, Chris Bell talking of Jessica Alba. Talented...yes, they all voted on talent and success as their most important criteria...NOT!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1st. Above, Jessica Alba in very sexy panties indeed...so sexy in fact that regular readers may recognise them from last year in this post about World Ocean Day (???)...any excuse! Interestingly enough if you do follow the link to read the other post you'll note I mention Span's pervy sidetrack...I may have to ressurect that feature!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2nd: Above, Keeley Hazell, I must admit I hadn't heard of Keeley before reading the BBC article but I must admit she does have a certain something....hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3rd: Above, Eva, the Latin Lovely, a very sexy lady indeed.

...and below the intriguingly gorgeous Keira Knightley; she was 1st last year but this year has dropped to twelth...but who cares...any excuse...AGAIN!

S.O. ... :-)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well - I don't fancy ANY of them!

Span Ows said...

hehehe...sorry Sarnia, I guess they do have limited appeal for a large proportion of the population...

The Great Gildersleeve said...

So can I claim that I am looking at these images for their artistic quality and beauty(and not because I am a dirty old man?):-)

Can you always look or is it automatic that once you reach a certain age you'll be classed as a pervert...

I can appreciate beauty at any age...sometimes its physical, sometimes it is because of the attitude of a person or sometimes an indifinable quality.

Span Ows said...

beauty at any age... I agree Gildy but what you say re 'pervert' needs careful attention these days: there's a whole world of 'erotic' art out there that can be displayed legally and without shame, however, if any of the above girls (or any that win any beauty contest) were under 16 years old then the law, and especially people's attitudes, changes drastically; I recall something that Six (YL) said re Natalie Portman in the film Leon and say 16 because at least a few catwalk regulars are barely 16...anyway, enough of this talk or readers will begin to suspect something...despite there being no reasn to...this is the world we live in.

Paul said...

Span, if you haven't heard or seen Keely you must have been in another country for the past six months....oh yeah you have.

I have to say if Mrs Baldi was wearing knickers like Jessica I'd have trouble not laughing, they look like they are made from pampers disposable nappies!

Span Ows said...

...they are a bit 'old fashioned' aren't they. However, i hazard a guess if Mrs Baldi was wearing them before she was Mrs Baldi, maybe on one of the first few occasions you saw her in only her undies you wouldn't have laughed!!!

;-)

Anonymous said...

I think those pants are quite nice. Wouldn't mind a pair like that myself.

Span Ows said...

Wehaaay...I can imagine it Sarnia (yes I can!)...something like THIS

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Linda Mason said...

Span, I see that you have not changed....still a dirty old perv who will use any old excuse to publish questionable pics on your blog! You be careful of the thought police when in the UK. You could get locked up. This isn't Spain you know....

BTW Span, is there any way that you can change your comments window so that it can be enlarged? I hate writing in little windows. Getting old see, need magnifying glasses and everything.....

Span Ows said...

hello Magaroooni, I'll have to check re the comments window...Gildy pointed it out today (yes, I know you know!)...not quite sure why...yonks ago it was possible, I remember distinctly because I queried a point and dear Lucy mentioned full-screening it, and I could!!...veeeerwi coowious..